Sonoma County Web Development
Blairworks has been designing websites for Sonoma County businesses and organizations since the company began in Cotati as Pacific Web in 1996. Throughout our history, we’ve produced or collaborated on website projects for a diverse range of industries, including past projects for:
- The cities of Rohnert Park and Cotati.
- The Santa Rosa Press Democrat and the Petaluma Argus Courier.
- Regional wineries including Michel-Schlumberger.
- Automotive dealerships including Hansel Ford and Freeman Toyota.
- Numerous non-profit agencies.
We are also currently developing a series of Sonoma County websites that are designed to serve the needs of tourists and residents alike.
Blairworks specializes in developing user-friendly, self-manageable websites that convey the unique identity of the organization. We also specialize in Internet marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing (SMM).
If you are looking for web design or development in Sonoma County and are interested in what we have to offer, you might want to learn a little bit about who we are, and how we work. Also, feel free to send a message to Mark Blair or to give him a call at (707) 794-1203.